Air Conditioning Repair for Melbourne, Rockledge, Palm Bay and Surrounding Areas
SYSTEMS STARTING AS LOW AS $58/MO
Plus 0% Interest For Up To 72 Mo.
In Florida, when your air conditioning breaks it doesn’t take long to feel miserable. You hope that you’re just imagining that it’s getting hotter, patiently waiting for your AC to “kick-on.” You turn it on and off, hear the sound of air blowing, hoping that it will get cooler. But, instead, there is no cold air. In the meantime, your house gets hotter, as the temperature outside rises. And, as your AC tries to do its job, you’re needlessly wasting electricity. It’s not your fault. Even if you’ve changed your AC filters regularly, problems can and do still occur. Florida, with its constant heat and humidity, is brutal on air conditioning systems, especially during the summer months when you need your AC unit the most. Coastal Climate Experts is here to assist with all of you air conditioning repair needs.
Common Reasons Why Your Air Conditioning Stops Working
It might seem that as a unit ages, it will have more issues, but that doesn’t have to be the case. If proper maintenance is performed, you will have fewer issues. Here are some common issues that are easily preventable:
- Frozen coils – Coils freeze up for many reasons but one of the most common is when the outside unit becomes covered with debris. Overgrown shrubs, blowing dirt, tall grass and weeds can obstruct the unit and cause the coils to freeze up. Keeping your outside unit clean will cut down on this common problem.
- Clogged condensation drain line – Your system has a drain pan and drain line that leads to the outside. When the line is clogged with dust and dirt either from the inside or on the outside, it can’t properly drain which could lead to water in your home. Keeping the drain line clear on the outside and pouring a cup of bleach in the drain line a couple times a year will help prevent algae from growing inside and clogging the line.
- Improperly functioning thermostat – Some thermostats need batteries, if yours does, change the battery once a year before it dies. That will prevent it from running off its internal battery and eventually shutting off.
If You’ve Got an Air Conditioning Problem, We Have the Solution.
Our trained, EPA-certified technicians are phone-dispatched and have diagnostic equipment and fully stocked vans to perform AC service, maintenance and repairs for you anytime you need them.
Our Fast-Response Comfort Teams Are Prompt and Repairs Are Done Correctly the First Time
Our technicians are EPA-certified and properly trained. They have the expertise to quickly diagnose any problems, recommend the best service and complete the job quickly and effectively. We keep our vans fully stocked with parts to help ensure that your air conditioning system is up and running again in the shortest time possible.
Every one of our fast-response comfort teams is connected to our phone dispatch service, so we can quickly send the service team that’s nearest to you and provide the service you need fast. We service all residential and commercial brands. All of our AC services are fast, effective, affordable and backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Coastal Climate Experts’ Air Conditioning Repairs Include the Following
- Emergency Air Conditioning repair service is available for you at a moment’s notice to service your AC at a time that’s most convenient for you.
- Fully-stocked vans are used for on-the-spot service and repairs, so you don’t have to wait any longer than necessary for the parts to get your AC cooling again.
- Advanced diagnostic equipment is available for quick, accurate assessment ensuring your AC gets the right service the first time, so you don’t have to call back for the same AC issues over and over again.
- Phone-dispatched service teams for up-to-the-minute service requests are in your area, so you won’t have to call around to get a technician working on your AC as soon as possible.
- Trained, EPA-certified technicians eliminate guesswork for faster repairs, so you can get on with your day.
- As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we are up to date on the latest Trane technology and meet Trane’s strict quality and customer satisfaction standards.
We Service All AC Brands, Residential and Commercial
With every repair, maintenance or installation job, we provide the following:
- EPA-certified technicians – We’ll only put properly trained technicians to work on your air conditioning system.
- Flat-rate pricing – You’ll know how much it will cost before proceeding with service.
- Accurate diagnosis – We’ll diagnose your AC issue up front and recommend exactly what you should do next.
- We Strive for Customer Satisfaction on Every Job – You’ll get a warranty and insurance on all AC services that we provide to you.
We provide a full array of air conditioning repair services to home and small business owners in Satellite Beach, Indian Harbor Beach, Indialantic, Melbourne, Merritt Island, Rockledge, Palm Bay, Port St. John, FL and the surrounding areas.
When You Call Today You’ll Get A FREE Service Call With Any AC Repair (A $65 Value)
Don’t delay. This offer is seasonal and will only be available for a short time.
FREE Service Call with any paid repair ($65 value) Mon-Fri 8am-5pm