Air Conditioning Maintenance for Melbourne, Rockledge, Palm Bay and Surrounding Areas
Few things are more important for your comfort in your home than HVAC maintenance. There is simple maintenance you should be doing regularly like replacing your air filters and then there are our maintenance services. We don’t just look at your HVAC system, we check every moving part with diagnostic tools and visually. You can trust that our technicians know what they’re doing and do it right every time you choose Coastal Climate Experts for your seasonal heating and cooling maintenance.
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance with Coastal Climate Experts
When you call us in the spring and fall for your maintenance services, we perform our multi-point check to make sure that your unit is operating efficiently and safely. There’s a lot that can go wrong and you don’t want to be left freezing or overheating because of something that could have been prevented. There are many benefits to HVAC maintenance like:
- Minor issues are diagnosed and repaired before they become big problems
- Your unit will operate more energy efficiently reducing utility bills
- Improvement in your indoor comfort and air quality
- Keeps your manufacturer’s warranty in full effect
- Extends the life of your system
- Ensures the safety of your equipment
Our Maintenance Services
We recommend servicing your unit once in the spring and once in the fall. When you’re signed up on our Coastal Comfort Plan, we make it easy by calling you when it’s time to schedule your next maintenance service and we show up on time, guaranteed! Here are some of the things we do in both the spring and fall:
- Check and tighten electrical connections inside and outside
- Clean inside and around units
- Check and clear drain line
- Inspect and calibrate your thermostat
- Lubricate moving parts
- Inspect all elements for proper operation
- Check belts, motors, and fan blades
- Verify heated or cooled air temperatures in multiple vents
Of course, there are some services that are seasonal. One example is in the spring we’ll check the refrigerant in your unit and top it off as necessary. In the fall we’ll check your pilot light or electronic ignition if you have a gas system to make sure it’s operating as it should. If we notice any issues requiring repair, we’re usually able to make the repair immediately.
Our Coastal Comfort Plan Provides Great Benefits
Not only will you have peace of mind knowing your system is ready for the upcoming season, but you’ll also enjoy these benefits.
- Priority scheduling
- Discounted services
- No overtime charges
- Exclusive offers
- Peace of mind
Schedule Your HVAC Maintenance Services Today
If you haven’t had regular maintenance performed this season on your HVAC system, don’t delay. Call Coastal Climate Experts and schedule your maintenance service and then ask us about our Coastal Comfort Plan where we’ll come twice a year to check your system.